Monday 12 November 2012

Boy General

So, I've decided to pick up my own country's history again.
I've always been fascinated by the Boy General of the Philippines, ever since we studied our history despite of having boring history lessons in school.

There's already a lot out there about Dr. Jose Rizal that I don't want to add to it.....he's too popular he's almost overused.....And don't take me to be a nationalist or something....I just thought it'd be fun to construct a story out of our own history.....

And because I got too hooked up yet again in Japanese history (the Sengoku and a little Edo Period), I thought, "Hey, maybe spicing things up in our own history the way they do seems fun and giving out history lessons the fun way"......

was my thoughts when I started. But I got a little stumped over the designs for a really long time.

Not to mention I haven't really tried drawing older men....it's quite a challenge I still haven't overcome......

Sigh...

For now, I only managed to doodle out the Boy General....

sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment